Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prayer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Prayer   Prayer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:37 pm

Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive.

One thing that irritates me about todays Christians is their willingness to pray for big things, but if you ask prayer for a small thing "here's a pill".

My father asked prayer because he was beginning to become absent minded. The preacher said, "that comes with old age." Moses lived into his hundreds without having an absent mind or ever having to have glasses, a wheelchair, or a hearing aid. Don't say it comes with old age. God can do miracles to this day.

God is not too big that He cannot meet our smallest needs nor is He too small that He cannot meet our biggest needs. A need is a need. If your hair is hanging in front of your face, and you don't have the money to get it cut, that is a need. (for money or someone willing to cut it) If you have a headache, there is a need. If you are having a bum day, there is a need. We need to do more than pray for cancer victims, people with heart problems etc (not saying they don't need prayer, because my heart goes out to them) We need to pray for the small needs also. Small needs being met can make a world of difference.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07

Prayer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believers In Touch :: General :: Bible Study-
Jump to: