Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harvest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Harvest Empty
PostSubject: Harvest   Harvest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:20 pm

Luke 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

I'm almost finished with the book of Luke. For some reason I started in the middle, and when I got to the end, I went back to the beginning to finish it up. I'm getting these verses from my daily reading so that I can make sure they are in context when I use them.

The lost out there in the world are of a great number. There are some who haven't even been told even the hint about Jesus as of yet. Pastors are doing their best to feed the flock, but they struggle to get people to go out into the field to gather more sheep for the flock they are feeding.

You don't have to have a college degree in theology to be a laborer. You don't have to know much about the Bible. You just need to know who Jesus is and what He has to offer those in the world.

We pray that God will send missionaries and evangelists out there to reach those in need when in truth, we ourselves have been called to do just that. Everyone who knows Jesus as savior has been called to "make disciples of all nations."

The laborers are few because we haven't went to work yet.

It's time for us as Christians to step up to the plate, realize the urgency of the situation, and race to lead as many souls to Christ as possible before time is up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07

Harvest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believers In Touch :: General :: Bible Study-
Jump to: