Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victory By Miracle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Victory By Miracle Empty
PostSubject: Victory By Miracle   Victory By Miracle Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:02 pm

Luke 2:11 For unto this day in the city of David is born a Saviour, which is Christ the LORD.

It's been a while since I've posted my thoughts on scripture, and since we are nearing Christmas, I just thought I'd go ahead and talk about the one miracle that affected all our lives.

Many people think of the holidays as a joyous beautiful occasion. They think of the shepherds, the wise men, Joseph and Mary, and baby Jesus. They see the whole event as a miracle, but they never look at the whole picture.

You see, the devil knew something was going on that would take away the stronghold he had on earth and he didn't want to allow it to happen. He laid his hand upon king Herod and put jealousy in his heart. Herod heard that a king was coming that would be above all kings and that just couldn't happen. He ordered all the male children of a certain age group to be slaughtered in hopes that he would prevent it. Many lives were sacrificed and many families were heart broken because the devil knew a miracle was coming and he had to stop it at all costs.

That tactic failed.

Mary went into labor, so the devil filled up all the Inn rooms in the area to try one last desperate attempt at stopping the birth of Christ. But God put enough love in that innkeeper's heart to find atleast some shelter for the woman with child.

Jesus came into this world through despair and hopelessness, and with him came joy and hope.

You see, even as an unborn baby, Jesus had power over Satan. Even as a baby, He won.

You see now how much He truly is a miracle?

And just think.. Now He is a full grown man in a glorified body with all the power of Heaven and earth and He still has authority over the devil. Victory in our lives has already been won. Praise God!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07

Victory By Miracle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believers In Touch :: General :: Bible Study-
Jump to: