Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say It Loud

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Say It Loud Empty
PostSubject: Say It Loud   Say It Loud Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:55 pm

Act 18:9-10 Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace: For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.

All the Jews were out to get Paul everywhere he went because of his message about Jesus being the Messiah. As you know, the Jews were the ones who had him hung on the cross because they refused to believe.

I love this scripture because it is reassuring.

Many times when you share your faith you are shot down, talked about, threatened, or have doors slammed in your face. But through it all, God is right there by your side helping you through it. It pleases Him that we are working so hard to to His will. He protects us from harm, and continues to minister to those who turned us away because where His word is sent, it will not return void.

So hold not thy peace. Proclaim to the world that Christ is Lord. He is risen. And Jesus saves!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07
Faith
Radically Saved!
Radically Saved!
Faith

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Say It Loud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It Loud   Say It Loud Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:02 pm

Amen, Brother! Amen!!
Back to top Go down
ChildofGod
ChildofGod

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Say It Loud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It Loud   Say It Loud Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:27 am

I have had many opportunities to share my faith lately.... I have been doing it kinda suttle but as suttle as it may be it is planting a seed and I know that eventually God will bring someone else to water it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/candy_cane_7_11
Sponsored content

Say It Loud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It Loud   Say It Loud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say It Loud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believers In Touch :: General :: Bible Study-
Jump to: