Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Christmas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

This Christmas Empty
PostSubject: This Christmas   This Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:39 pm

I'm posting this now because I won't be on tomorrow. But just incase someone is.. they can reply!

How did you spend your Christmas this year? What did you get? Anything memorable happen?

We are having a family get together tomorrow for a huge family meal. I'm making watergate salad.

My kids get to open their presents to*flag*day because we never wait until Christmas. It's just too hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07
DND

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-31

This Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Christmas   This Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:15 am

I got to rest in the beleif that my parents are reunited in the kingdom of Heaven, and that God is well pleased with them. Talk about a birthday party, I can only imagine what goes on in Heaven on Christmas Day. I praise God for that knowledge, and can only pray that someday I am judged worthy of that same joy.

God bless everyone on this day where we celebrate the birth of the Christ child

Matthew 1 18-21 KJV
18Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Back to top Go down

This Christmas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believers In Touch :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: