Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Good News   Good News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:42 pm

Does anybody by chance have any testimonies they'd like to share about what God has done for them in 2008?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07
DND

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:20 am

God brought peace, grace and understanding during the final weeks of my fathers earthly life. he has blessed mewith the gift of a wonderful wife and family this year, and he continues to work through me even though I am no way near worthy of anything I recieve.
I live in the understandanding and pure joy that my parents are in an eternal state where they share eacha and every day with the heavenly father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. What greater gift could there ever be.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:34 pm

That is good news.

God has really helped my family and I grow this year. We've gotten into studies in our Bible, we've increased in our prayer, and even our children are getting into the groove.

I've seen several of my smaller prayers answered, and I know the bigger ones are in God's time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07
Sponsored content

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News
Page 1 of 1