Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wish I knew this was still going

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DND

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-31

I wish I knew this was still going Empty
PostSubject: I wish I knew this was still going   I wish I knew this was still going Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:03 am

If I had known this was still up and running, I would have invited everyone to the Scriptorium we had this past weekend. There were people form all over the country (even one from India) came and recited, from memory various chapters from preselected books of the bible. All ages from about three up were involved. There was a gentleman names Marquis Laughlin who is a trained actor who was called by Christ and now performs books of the bible in a solo act. Here is a link to his website. Anyway, it was exiting, I had the privilege of transporting several of the folks to and from the airport, and was blessed by some wonderful fellowship.
Back to top Go down
Faith
Radically Saved!
Radically Saved!
Faith

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-24

I wish I knew this was still going Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish I knew this was still going   I wish I knew this was still going Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Doug, sounds like that would have been interesting. I usually check to see if anybody has been on here every few days. There are enough members that we could have a lively board, but doesn't seem like everybody gets on at the same time.
Back to top Go down

I wish I knew this was still going
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believers In Touch :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: