Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks for the warm welcome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DND

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Thanks for the warm welcome Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the warm welcome   Thanks for the warm welcome Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:24 pm

My name is Doug, and I am very young in the Christian walk, and struggle daily. I came across this forum, and felt as though the Lord had sent me hear. I pray this what I perceive it to be. I look forward to evolving and growing in my walk with the Lord, and and looking for a little (sometimes a lot) of support along the way.
Back to top Go down
Saved by the Blood
A2J
A2J
Saved by the Blood

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the warm welcome   Thanks for the warm welcome Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:15 pm

Hi Doug! We're so glad the Lord sent you here. Don't worry, we all struggle daily. Some days are just a little worse than others. While I am not young in my walk with the Lord, or in years either, lol, I also need support sometimes. I have never been a member of an online Christian board before, so this is all new to me. Again welcome, and I hope to see you around a lot.
Back to top Go down
ChildofGod
ChildofGod

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the warm welcome   Thanks for the warm welcome Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:15 pm

Well we are sure glad to have you and hope that you will find the help with your walk with God that you need here with fellow Christians... I sure hope we all do it is nice to have support and friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/candy_cane_7_11
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the warm welcome   Thanks for the warm welcome Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:03 pm

Doug, I'm sure you will find a lot of support here. God says no need is too little or too large for Him. The same goes for His people. If there's ever anything you need to talk about, you are free to talk about it here. If you feel it to be a small issue, talk about it anyway. You will be treated with respect and love I guarantee. If you have questions about the word, feel free to ask. If we don't know the answer, we'll try our best to find it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the warm welcome   Thanks for the warm welcome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the warm welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believers In Touch :: Meet and Greet :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: