Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

This Too Shall Pass

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: This Too Shall Pass   Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:27 pm

Lately, I have been looking around seeing everyone go through so much pain and suffering. There are people crying from heartache, and people dying from illness. Life is beginning to become so wearisome.

As I think about this, I begin to hear a song by Mark Lowry play through my mind.

"This Too Shall Pass"

This is a quote that people are always given when something is going wrong in their lives. Many people get tired of hearing it, but the truth behind it is still there.

Whatever is getting thrown at you in life comes and goes. There's a time to be sad in life, but there is always a time to be happy to balance it out. God never promised us that we wouldn't have hard times, but He did say He would be there to see us through it. He would help us until it passes, and then rejoice with us when it does.

Read Ecclesiastes Chapter 3. It tells us there is a time for everything, and there is a purpose.

Just hang on to the simple joy that it will be over soon.. And as another song I know says... Joy comes with the morning!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07

This Too Shall Pass
Page 1 of 1