Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Case for Christ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DND

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-31

The Case for Christ Empty
PostSubject: The Case for Christ   The Case for Christ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:10 am

This is a book by Lee Strobel, a former Law school student, and a journalist. He was also a self proclaimed atheist. he went on a journey to disprove Christ and ended up converting himself. It examines the life and existence of Christ from about thirteen different standpoints. If you are a non-believer it is quite compelling, if you are sitting on the fence, you will quickly move off, and if you already believe it will strengthen you even further.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Case for Christ   The Case for Christ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:13 am

i have that book somewhere on my book shelf.. haven't read it yet though. i actually found it somewhere
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07
Saved by the Blood
A2J
A2J
Saved by the Blood

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The Case for Christ   The Case for Christ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:17 pm

I haven't read that one. It sounds very interesting. I will have to look for it, and get it read.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Case for Christ   The Case for Christ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:07 am

you can borrow it from me Razz

Thanks for telling us it was a good book DND.. I might actually open it now lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Case for Christ   The Case for Christ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Case for Christ
Page 1 of 1