Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlatan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Charlatan Empty
PostSubject: Charlatan   Charlatan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:31 pm

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God, but in their works they deny Him, being abominable and disobedient and reprobate to every good work.

There's a quote from a Christian band called DC Talk that says this: The biggest reason for athieism today is Christians who profess Jesus with their mouth and deny him with what they do. That is what an unbelieving world finds so unbelievable.

People are watching you everywhere you go, especially if you are a Christian. They are just waiting for you to screw up so that they can prove your faith wrong. That's why as Christians, we need to think out every action we take so that we will make good choices that will serve as a witness to Jesus. One of the best ways to tell everyone about Jesus is to show him to them through your own life.

I have a message for all those out there who are saying they are Christian and are refusing to walk the walk, either get God for real, or keep your mouth shut, because you are helping lead so many people to Hell. I'm tired of people telling me they refuse to come to church because they see too many hypocrits. The problem with Christianity today, is a lot of people are saying they are when they aren't, and that's what all the lost are seeing. Instead of love, they see gossip and discension. Instead of hospitality, they see people trying to stay far from each other. Instead of worship, they see people with scowls on their faces just going through the motions. It's time for us to get real.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07

Charlatan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believers In Touch :: General :: Bible Study-
Jump to: