Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please pray

Go down 
+2
Saved by the Blood
sweetnlow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetnlow
sweetnlow

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Please pray Empty
PostSubject: Please pray   Please pray Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:55 am

I am new to your board but am very glad that there is a place that Christians can go and talk with other Christians. I would like to request prayer for myself. I have been in a lot of pain for several weeks and do not have the means to go to the doctor. I am 35 years old and a mother of 3, the youngest is almost 7 months. So, I really do not have time to go to the doctor. But this pain is affecting my work, home, sleep and affecting me mentally. I believe that God can heal me if he wills to. Thank you so much for your prayers. God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Saved by the Blood
A2J
A2J
Saved by the Blood

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Please pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray   Please pray Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:16 am

sweetnlow, we will absolutely be praying for you. I pray that God gives you a total healing for whatever is causing your pain.

Also, we're glad to see you here.
Back to top Go down
sweetnlow
sweetnlow

Please pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray   Please pray Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:27 am

Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Please pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray   Please pray Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 am

you're definately in our prayers.. i know how hard it can be having pain and having to take care of kids..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07
Faith
Radically Saved!
Radically Saved!
Faith

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Please pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray   Please pray Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:42 pm

Welcome to the board, sweetnlow. Sorry to hear of your pain. I, too, will be praying for a healing for you.
Back to top Go down
pray2him4u
Pew Warmer
Pew Warmer
pray2him4u

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Please pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray   Please pray Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:53 pm

Hello Sweetnlow... You will be in my prayers. How is Salt River doing?
Back to top Go down
sweetnlow
sweetnlow

Please pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray   Please pray Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:26 pm

I want to thank you all very much for your prayers. God is Awesome. I went to bed last night and I was in severe pain that I cried myself to sleep. I woke up this morning and just laid there afraid to move because I just knew as soon as I tried to get up the pain was going to be really bad. Praise God, I sat up and was able to take a deep breath without feeling like my lungs were being jerked out of my chest. I am still in some pain but not near what it was. Sometimes as Christians we forget the most important thing about praying, FAITH!! I was so overwhelmed last night that I just finally said "God, I can't take it anymore". Thank you all so very much.

Oh, pray2him4u, Salt River is doing great. We are getting ready for our Christmas play, we are doing A Charlie Brown Christmas. The kids have been working since the first of October.
Back to top Go down
Saved by the Blood
A2J
A2J
Saved by the Blood

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Please pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray   Please pray Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm

Sweetnlow... I am so glad you are feeling better. I was praying for you again today as I was on my way to clean the church. What a might God we serve. I will continue to pray until you are healed from the top of your head to the souls of your feet.

I love Salt River Church! That's where I, and most of my family got saved. Richard baptised us all in Salt River. Such an awesome experience. We would probably still be going there if it wasn't so far for us to drive.
Back to top Go down
pray2him4u
Pew Warmer
Pew Warmer
pray2him4u

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Please pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray   Please pray Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:42 pm

So glad to hear God is having his way and blessing you with comfort and amazing healing. Will keep praying for you.

Glad to hear Salt River is doing well. BEST revival I have ever been too was at Salt River. I love this time of year when the kids get involved.
Back to top Go down
ChildofGod
ChildofGod

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Please pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray   Please pray Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:30 am

Will be praying for strength and complete healing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/candy_cane_7_11
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Please pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray   Please pray Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:08 am

how have you been feeling?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07
Sponsored content

Please pray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray   Please pray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please pray
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believers In Touch :: General :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: