Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deaths Worldwide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Deaths Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Deaths Worldwide   Deaths Worldwide Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:57 pm

Lately, deaths all over the world have been coming across the news. Mass killings and live suicides, murders and wars.

Let's pray for the families these people are leaving behind, and in the case of killings, let's pray for the souls of the people commiting them. Jesus still has the power to save.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07
ChildofGod
ChildofGod

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Deaths Worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deaths Worldwide   Deaths Worldwide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:25 am

Yea... I was watching CNN and it was talking about how the Media and the News was deppressing kids and teens... And affecting there school work and the only thing that could go through my head was it affects everyone and will help you right into a deppression... just another one of Satans tactics to destroy us and to think its working....I quit watching the news so much when I found myself in a panic and worry when I watched it...It is so sad to see so many lost for a cause thats not worth dying for.... if only people knew there was no Buddah or Ala that there is only one true God... Think of the lives that would be saved if they knew Hell wwas on the otherside waiting for them and that they were gonna split it wide open... That there is no 15 virgins waiting for them but a firey hell... that is o so real.... Man I wish they could only understand...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/candy_cane_7_11

Deaths Worldwide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believers In Touch :: General :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: