Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unescapable

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Unescapable Empty
PostSubject: Unescapable   Unescapable Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:39 pm

I was reading my Bible out loud to my kids today. When I'm reading what Paul has to say, I usually drone through. His words have a lot of good information in them, but how he says them just puts me to sleep because he talks like who he is, an old man. But reading today, I just kept reading louder and louder and I was nearly yelling when I got to these last two verses. I guess I was just getting a little excited.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

It's a wonderful thing to think about. People can bruise you, yell at you, lock you away, and take away everything you have... except one thing.

God loves us, and He will always love us no matter where we go. He won't leave our sides, and there is no person, place or thing that can stop Him from doing so.

People can tell us, "you will never amount to anything. No one will ever love you." and we can look them right back in the face and say, "God does."

I'm so glad I can count on one person to love me no matter what I do or where I go. If I screw up, His love is just as strong. If I do something I think is completely unforgivable, God forgives. Even when I try to hide from God myself, even I cannot stop God from loving me.

Hallelujah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07

Unescapable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believers In Touch :: General :: Bible Study-
Jump to: