Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, I just joined!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stacy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Hello, I just joined! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I just joined!   Hello, I just joined! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Hi, My name is Stacy I have only been going to church for 2 weeks now, but I love it and some people I work with go with me and they love it as well,so I'm excited! Alot has happened in the last 2 weeks, I'm on my third spiritual book... The first was really inspiring called the shack anyone read it? So I'm going to a baptist church and I really like the pastor and his family. I went to church when I was younger but that was it (went to) I have never felt the way I do now,I am really in to it and I do feel the God and Jesus in my heart I just hope it continues! I have a long road ahead I know, so say a little prayer for me (lol) !!
Back to top Go down
stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I just joined!   Hello, I just joined! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 pm

actually, I joined a few days ago but just logged in! I think this will be much better than texting the pastor all the time with my questions! lol- I'm sure he would appreciate that!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I just joined!   Hello, I just joined! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:00 pm

I'm glad you are here.

What church do you attend?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07
stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I just joined!   Hello, I just joined! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Free Will Baptist, and thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I just joined!   Hello, I just joined! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:08 am

I went to Free Will for two years. It's a good church. I hear the new pastor is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07
Saved by the Blood
A2J
A2J
Saved by the Blood

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I just joined!   Hello, I just joined! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Welcome Stacy!! Wave (neighbor) Glad you have joined our "family".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I just joined!   Hello, I just joined! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just joined!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believers In Touch :: Meet and Greet :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: