Believers In Touch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers In Touch

This forum is dedicated to keeping the followers of Christ in Hannibal, MO in touch with each other. We are free to express our opinions as long as we stay respectful. Talk about any topic you wish.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cardio Cath

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Cardio Cath Empty
PostSubject: Cardio Cath   Cardio Cath Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:49 pm

Next week, my brother goes to get a heart cath done in order to burn an extra valve in his heart that is causing the top of his heart to beat faster than the bottom. He is only 16, please keep him in your prayers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07
cookie monster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Cardio Cath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardio Cath   Cardio Cath Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:56 pm

the doctor said he is not going to do anything for now unless it happens again then he will do the procedure. im doing pretty good i guess but now i have something wrong with my knee they might have to do surgery. so please just keep me in prayer. that surgery goes fine if i have to get it done i will up date u on my knee when i get the results.
Back to top Go down
Faith
Radically Saved!
Radically Saved!
Faith

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Cardio Cath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardio Cath   Cardio Cath Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:59 pm

Be sure to let us know before you have surgery so we can pray for you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Cardio Cath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardio Cath   Cardio Cath Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:00 am

the funny thing is.. he didn't do anything to his knee to hurt it.. it just popped while he was walking... i guess he was too heavy for it Razz

It was a blessing that they didn't have to do the procedure on his heart. I guess they figured since he is so young that it was a fluke and shouldn't happen again. He still has to take care not to get too excited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/outbreak07
Faith
Radically Saved!
Radically Saved!
Faith

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Cardio Cath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardio Cath   Cardio Cath Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:04 am

Prayer does work, you know. Halliluia!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cardio Cath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardio Cath   Cardio Cath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cardio Cath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believers In Touch :: General :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: